Tuesday 3 March 2009

No images for me...

My computer is acting screwy and not recognizing the hard drive that I have all my pictures on! So... no images in my posts for a teeny while (I hope it's only a teeny while) unless I link to one on the information superhighway...

But I felt I should post a little thing to let people know how things here in good ole' Lake Ozark are today. This past weekend, we got about four inches of snow and there was an icicle hanging from my roof that was at least three feet long! I took a picture of it on my phone... It was AMAZING. Just picture it in your mind and you'll have the image. It was about two inches at it's thickest at the top. Glistening in the sun with sporadic drops dripping from it's perfect point, it hung from the gutter.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love your post! And that ice spear was INSANE.

    ReplyDelete