Saturday 30 January 2010

Thank You!

This is the table covering my class made for the school board's appreciation dinner. You can't see them but each kid wrote a little message. I'd like to take a minute to share one: "Thank you for hiring my teacher." Yes! HAHAHAHA.
PS: It seems that a lot of things remind me of songs nad it took my entire amount of self control to keep from putting them in parenthesis.... two examples from this post right here!
Ex 1: The title of the post (and really any time I say "Thank You.") I want to just break out into the Golden Girls theme song.... Thank you for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again. Your heart is true. You're a pal and a confidante!

Ex 2: "I'd like to take a minute.... " (and how I wanted to finish that thought:) Just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.........

I think I need help....

No comments:

Post a Comment