Thursday 21 October 2010

1000 words

a picture is worth a thousand words, but instead of a picture, I'm going to give you 1000words and you can visualize it.

i didnt sleep well on tbe stupid sleep number bed that Jackie's mom didn't like either. i got up at 530 and was on a shuttle to the airport at 6. for lax being so busy, they know how to get it done. i had pinkberry for breakfast around 630 and after a initially good smelling guy who gave me a head ache i had to move and two flights later... i arrived back in the Lou where Megan picked me up and drove me to fetch Mia from the Kia shop. fetching Mia wasnt that easy. from a half out of it Wednesday morning early conversation, i didnt exactly remember what i told my mechanic. but my dad told them not to fix it, BUT I was faced with the choices of paying $380 or leaving my car at the shop til it was settled. so Megan and i fought. dont think about taking advantage of two experienced, strong willed girls. after talking to Fyllis (i spell her name with an F bc i dont like her) i conveieced her to let me have my car, no pay. go me. race home, shower, dress, drive 30miles to dinner awards. Stupid. why did i listen to my boss to pick an early flight to go to this. oh well. the past is behind me and we won best powder room design. i am beat and off to bed only to meet anna at the gym at 630 tomorrow. picture painted. I'll relax someday again on beautiful Venice beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment