Thursday 25 November 2010

HAPPY 1,000th POST ACROSS MO!



Hi! Brianna here! I thought it'd be cool to share an old picture with everyone for our 1,000th post! I can't believe we've kept this going for so long... I feel so blessed to have this blog with my best friends. I love you guys! I chose this picture because it's one of my all time favorites! It was during an Art Walk and I've always thought that you can get the best photos and make the best art out of the unexpected. Happy ONE THOUSAND POSTS!!!!!!



Woohoo!!!! 1000 posts! This picture was taken about five years ago on Christmas Day. This is me with my brother and my cousins. It's crazy to see how much they've all changed since then. I chose this photo because it shows not only how much we've changed physically but also in other areas of life. See the Walgreens vest? Yeah... so don't wear that anymore!



_._.

Happy Post 1000! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday! Its been a whirlwind looking back at the posts the past 2? years doing this and totally fun! Here's the "piano" bar at thanksgiving! :)






_._.




Happy post 1000!!!! I am sure you all could have assumed that I would be the last one to post, haha. I was away from my computer for the past two days, I can't believe I survived. My picture is one of my favorite pictures of my siblings and me at Silver Dollar City. I was clearly not in the best of moods! Happy 1000 across MO, here's to 1000 more~!




2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA... Aaron, you're picture is the best! The look on your face is amazing.

    B- Thanks for the idea and chance for us all to be a part of the 1000th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, I agree... your picture is the best!
    Chelsea, I love the piano bar!
    Cassie, YAY NO WALGREENS! And you're welcome! I'm so glad we could all be a part of the post!

    ReplyDelete