Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Mele Kalikimaka!

It is officially Christmas and I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful friends for making Christmas wonderful! It kind of stinks to be alone but it wasn't nearly so bad with a couple things to open :) And since I got off work after midnight and it is offically the 25th, you better believe I've already opened them... HAHAHA. That and I plan on sleeping until the last possible minute in the morning, heading to work, then going straight to St. Louis to be with the fam. So really, it just made sense to open them tonight...

I hope my gift made it to my person on time. ;)

Pictures of my booty to come later. Get your mind out of the gutter... booty referring to the awesome gifts I obtained. Not my derriere!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Hawaii Christmas to you too!! I think its ok at midnight

    ReplyDelete