Friday 11 March 2011

And the award goes to...

Aaron for Clue Baby, posted August 5th, 2010! This is one of those pictures that makes me laugh each time I see it!Brianna for Storm in Independence, posted September 2, 2010! This picture reminds me just how powerful Mother Nature is. There are certain songs, pictures, and smells that spark really vivid memories. And this is a picture that makes me think of the summer storms of my childhood. The way the air smells as a storm rolls in, how all you hear is wind blowing, and you can feel a noticeable temperature drop. Cassie (Me) for Goats Say..., posted July 12, 2010! I just really enjoy photographing animals so when they seemingly pose for me, it makes my day! The goat then proceded to attempt to eat my camera. Plus, I like how it looks like I am in the pen with the goat. And I'm not. Booyah.

Chelsea for Independence in Missouri, posted July 5, 2010! I feel like I can almost see the flag rippling and waving in a light breeze. I love the sun shining through the fabric. And maybe it's a little of the memory thing, too. I've got strong memories associated with Independence Day celebrations as a kid.

2 comments:

  1. These were great choices! Especially the baby! I probably would have chosen that one if you hadn't!

    ReplyDelete