Saturday 12 March 2011

This was so hard! Sorry it took so long!

Aaron: Celebration at the Station, June 4th. I LOVE how you captured the fireworks. It's magical!

Cassie: My Paradise, September 8th. This is just so beautiful! It looks serene and lovely!


Chelsea: Yours was the hardest to pick! I am going to choose Merry Christmas from December 25, but Feeling Whimsy on October 18th, and Tomato Fest August 22 are close seconds!


And finally Brianna (me). It was hard to find one I wanted to share again... I chose Fall is Pretty Take 2 from November 17th. I went on a walk that day that was really what I needed and I'll always have this picture to remind me!

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to get good photographs of fireworks! Good job, Aaron!

    Thanks... It's probably my favorite time of year to be at home in St. Louis. I love my yard.

    I almost chose Feeling Whimsy, too! I love the angle and view!

    Fall days like that are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think each person selected or almost selected one I was going to choose. lol. great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete