Friday 11 March 2011

Best of 2nd Half 2010 (june-dec)

My (Chelsea's) Best: I got to do something cool with my sister and I drove acrossMO. (and I like that I used a cool setting on my phone) Original date: Nov 27, 2010

Aaron's Best: all his shoes. I remember laughing at this but I love it, a man can get by with not many pairs. Original date: Sept 28, 2010.

Brianna's Best: it seemed so magical and serene to me and it still does. a break from reality and a glimps of your day. Original date: Sept 8, 2010.


Cassie's Best: The title expains to all. I like that it showed something you had (I assumed you grew it) (Almost did Nov 25 it showed vulnerability) Original Date: July 9, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee... these are great! I like the chinese box too! When I took it, I knew you'd like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID grow those! And they were stinkin' delicious, too!

    I like the photos you chose. The chinese take out... the shoes... the trip across the state.

    ReplyDelete