Friday 11 March 2011

Best of...(half of) 2010!

Aaron (me): (Originally posted November 21st) I loved when we took this picture, I loved this picture originally, and loved it even MORE up-side-down!
Brianna: (Originally posted June 19th) I love this picture. The black and white makes it timeless. It is something so beautiful and unique taken from something so monotonous as a long road trip. :)
Cassie: (Originally posted July 18th) The thing that I love so much about this photo is that it shows how proud you are of your class and your students. It is a very heart-warming and pretty picture!
Chelsea: (Originally posted October 20th) I love this picture because of the memories associated with it. It is a gorgeous picture, so serene and and so peaceful.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Thanks for showing me the true beauty of my truck picture. :) That made me feel warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your upside pic was one of my favorite of the upside down pictures. It reminded me of sitting on the couch backwards as a kid and letting my head hang off the edge. Then I'd pretend I was walking on the ceiling!

    B's truck picture has always been a fav. "Timeless" is the perfect word for it. Love the black and white.

    My picture... I wasn't proud of my students, lol. Just amazed that I'd made that much play-dough and that we'd spent all day using cookie cutters!

    And Chelsea's picture reminds me of a poster or postcard. I LOVE the lighting of it and the vibe it gives off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I almost choose all those too, its good to see you back on here aaron even if it is once a... month or whatever :)

    ReplyDelete